Sunday, September 14, 2008

Dance

Ellie has just started her 2nd year in dance class and is loving it. It nice to take her to class and see her actually doing all the steps that her teacher want her to do. Dance day is her 2nd favorite day of the week. The first is Sunday she loves nursery.



Ellie on her first day of dance class.




Ellie's 2nd dance recital in May of this year.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Isn't she just the cutest???? I am so excited that you have a blog. Tell Ellie I think her pictures of her dance are just beautiful. I love your blog.

Rae said...

Ellie is sooo darling. BTW, so happy to hear that you're pregnant--and not just a little bit, but 31 weeks along!! :) Congrats--boy or girl?

camilla said...

Ellie is SUCH a cutie! I'm so glad to see you are very pregnant as well! Is is a boy or a girl? So cute that Ellie is in dance, we need to get Lily going on some hobbies like that now that we are nice and settled!