Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mom look at me!



Ellie found a ball and decided to give herself a belly. Just like her moms.

5 comments:

Kate said...

I just love Ellie. She is so cute. I am so glad that you get to share her with me every Sunday during nursery.

Rae said...

HAHHAHAH...cute! :) You know, when Reed was 2, I was ogling his adorable baby belly and said, "You got a Santa belly!" and he said to me, 37 weeks along with Jaxon, "No Mom, YOU got a Santa belly!!"

Jason and Amy said...

Heather Hey how are you? You look GREAT!! And so is you little girl she is so cute!! I am so excited that I found you. Hill told me that you were on her Blog. Where are you? What are you up to? Please keep in touch with me I don't want to lose contact. Love you Amy (Brinkerhoff)

camilla said...

That's cute! Yea for 33 days to go! So close! Don't you just LOOOOOVE being pregnant?

Jason and Amy said...

Heather
How are you doing? Are you ready to have that baby yet? I bet you are ready. I hate that last month. I am so glad that you wrote me back. I hate that I have lost track of everyone. It is fun to find my friends again.
Amy