Oh, that is SO cute. Ok I think I am her greatest fan. I remember singing that song so many times with her and all the nursery kids. I will really miss having her in our nursery. If you haven't check my blog out it has a picture of me when I was little with all my curly red hair. Kind of reminds me of Ellie.
3 comments:
Oh, that is SO cute. Ok I think I am her greatest fan. I remember singing that song so many times with her and all the nursery kids. I will really miss having her in our nursery. If you haven't check my blog out it has a picture of me when I was little with all my curly red hair. Kind of reminds me of Ellie.
That is so cute!I hope that I can take some credit that she knows that song?!She was always so good in nursery when I the music person.
that is CUTE! Before I actually pushed play I was thinking, no way! Ellie can play the piano? lol.
Post a Comment