Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Temple Square Lights

On Saturday we went to look at the lights.
Here are some of our favorite pictures,
that turned out.








Mast Family (Adam's Sister) ,Ellie & Maggie


Drew, Spencer, Formor,Maggie, Ellie

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Lucky! I love Temple Square at Christmas time. The pics are beautiful and I LOVE your new family picture.

Eloise Bowen said...

Hey I just found out that you found me!! It is so good to find some old friends! I can't believe you were in cedar hills. We live right there on the border of cedar hills and pleasant grove. You should stop next time your in the neighborhood! You family is so cute!
Eloise

Jason and Amy said...

Your little family is sooo cute!

Kate said...

I just love Temple Square. Beautiful pictures. I also love the picture on the side with Ellie and Claire. They are such cuties.