I get asked all the time if Ellie likes being a big sister. A typical day goes like this.
Ellie: Mom is Claire awake
Mom: Yes( Ellie then runs out of her room)
Ellie: Claire , mom Claire smiled at me
Mom: That's great Ellie
Ellie: Yes that means that she loves me
Mom: Yes it does
Ellie: I love it when she smiles at me
I would have to say that on most days Ellie loves being a big sister. Claire loves that Ellie talks to her. She loves to watch her big sister.
3 comments:
How cute!!! They both are adorable. I bet Ellie just loves every minute of it.
Your baby is beautiful. I'm glad I got to see some pics since I don't see you anymore at church. How is the new ward anyway?
That is sooo cute how she loves her little sister so much! Good job writing down what she says, they grow so fast!
Post a Comment