Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Ellie!!!


Ellie had a birthday party. She is now 14 . . . I mean 4. Well, at least she thinks she's older. Ellie has really been looking forward to having a party.  Every day she would invite someone new to her party.  Recently in the middle of Sacrement Meeting, she saw a boy her age walking by us.  She tried to stopped him and invite him to her birthday party. More about her birthday will be posted later.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Birthday to Ellie. I bet she had a great birthday. She is such a cutie and I miss her.

Bon said...

I am excited to get to read your blog now! I am going to add you to my list. Hope that is ok! It was good to see you today!

Bonnie

Kristy said...

Where r u ? :) It seems like forever since I've seen you or heard anything new. What's up?

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Hey Heather!! How are you doing?? Its been so long since i have seen you!! I didnt know you had another lil girl!! she is beautiful!! Stop by our blog sometime..