Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cedar Hills, Easter and the Circus!!

April started out with our family heading to Cedar Hills to watch conference. Here is a pircture of the girls with Alan!

My niece Baylee spend a couple of days with us, then we all headed to Nevada. Here is Claire at the Easter egg hunt in Pioche. Many eggs had numbers on them. Claire ended up picking up only a couple of eggs, but the number on one of her eggs was drawng for the grand prize - a tricycle.

Here is Ellie coloring Easter Eggs!!

The girls in their Easter Dresses!

A circus came to town, and we were given free tickets to attend. We went with both our girls and Ellie's friend and next door neighbor, Mya.

The elephants were everyone's favorite part of the circus.



2 comments:

Bon said...

How fun! You are such a super women. I don't know how you do it all. I really admire you!:)

Kate said...

Your girls are getting so big. I bet Ellie loved the circus and the elephants.