Claire really likes to color like her big sister. Most of the time Ellie takes the crayons and coloring book and colors where her little sister can't reach. The other day Ellie decided it was ok to color with her little sister.
your sister in law is great. We went and visited her yesterday and now I can place Adam and her husband!! I thought that there was a familiar look about him!! :) Congrats on the baby! So excited for you! Good thing you are so good at dressing little girls! :) Miss you.
Oh my goodness. I can't believe how big Claire is. She is adorable. I hope you keep in touch when you move. I just adore your family and you will be missed.
4 comments:
Claire is so big! Can't even believe it!
your sister in law is great. We went and visited her yesterday and now I can place Adam and her husband!! I thought that there was a familiar look about him!! :) Congrats on the baby! So excited for you! Good thing you are so good at dressing little girls! :) Miss you.
Oh my goodness. I can't believe how big Claire is. She is adorable. I hope you keep in touch when you move. I just adore your family and you will be missed.
Post a Comment