Thursday, October 13, 2011

Women's Conference 2011!




This year I was lucky enough to go to women's conference with some amazing people. There were so many classes to choose from it was so hard to pick. It is amazing how the Lord guides us to the classes that we need. I learned so much and had a great time. Here is a picture of my amazing mother-in-law and sister-in-law Kirsten. Thanks for inviting me Kirsten!


This picture makes me happy. This is one of my Best Friends from school. I met Rachel Harper when she moved to Panaca in 2ND grade. Oh the stories we could tell!!! We have been friends ever since. We don't get together or talk as much as we would like so we were both pleasantly surprised when we were both going to be at Conference. We got lots of time to catch up and even though it had been 5 years since we last saw each other and many months since talking we fell right back in place. Rachel is an amazing person. She has been through so much this past year and she keeps on smiling. She has always been an example to me!


I was very excited to get to meet Hilary Weeks. I was amazed at how she took time out to talk to every single person that was in line for her to sign their new book. Her new book Bedtime and Naptime... is a very fun read. It reminds us all to enjoy motherhood and life!


This last picture is with one of my good friends Ashley Bown. I was excited to get to talk with her for the few minutes that we had. I have missed her since her big move to Northern Utah.










1 comment:

andee said...

Love all your fun updates! you have a darling family.