Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Interview with Ellie!!

I saw this interview on my friends blog and I just had to copy and ask Ellie the same questions. This interview makes it sound like we do a ton of cleaning.

1. What is something mom always says to you?

Ellie: um, I don't know what do you think about that question
2. What makes mom happy?
Ellie: When I listen
3. What makes mom sad?
Ellie: When I don't listen
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Ellie: When you do silly faces
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Ellie: Not peeing your pants
6. How old is your mom?
Ellie: 3, how old are you?
7. How tall is your mom?
Ellie: I don't know
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Ellie: Clean House
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Ellie: Clean
10. If your mom became famous, what would it be for?
Ellie: I don't know
11. What is your mom really good at?
Ellie: Listening to Heavenly Father
12. What is your mom not so good at?
Ellie: Bending down(because of my Belly)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Ellie: Clean House
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Ellie: I know you like pancakes
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Ellie: When you listen to Heavenly Father
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Ellie: Dora the Explorer
17. What is something you and your mom do together?
Ellie: Go to the park
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Ellie: our cheeks
19. How are you and your mom different?
Ellie: Our hair mine is red and yours is black
20 How do you know your mom loves you?
Ellie: When you give me candy

4 comments:

Kate said...

I love the interview. Isn't she smart??

Rae said...

Cute!!

Unknown said...

I think that is so cute i love, the way little kids think. my fav is your work is clean house.

DS said...

Hey Heather! Ellie is so cute, holy moly! I really liked her response to question 11 and 15. She is a smart girl and it just goes to show that you are a great mom! I love you guys. I hope that you guys are having a super year!