Today Ellie gave her first talk in Primary. We are so proud of her. She got a little nervous at first, but did great job. She helped write the talk and added the roles of parents and children in her own family.
Here's her talk:
Family Members have important responsibilities. A responsibility is a necessary job. If you don’t do your responsibilities, others may be sad.
Father’s responsibility is to preside in the home. He holds the priesthood and works hard to provide for his family. My dad is working hard on getting a job.
Mothers work very hard too. Their responsibility is to take care of their children.
My mother takes care of my sister and me. She makes good food to eat and teaches me to keep my room clean.
Brothers and Sisters should get along and obey their parents. My sister is too little to listen, but when she is bigger, I will help her learn to be obedient.
I am thankful for my family. I am glad we each have responsibilities so we can help each other. I love my family.
3 comments:
that is SUCH A cute talk! I love the picture of Ellie too. Lily is being weird and not cooperating w/sunbeams, it takes sitting in a room all alone for a few minutes to get her to go! She is so silly. yea for ellie! What a big girl.
She is so adorable. I can't believe she gave her own talk. I wish I would have been there.
It is so much fun with every milestone they hit. Good Job Ellie (and momma too.)
Post a Comment